Monday, November 28, 2011

Country Living Fair 2011

{Country Living Fair ~ Stone Mountain}
A little over a month ago my Mom and I went to the Country Living Fair. Not knowing what to expect we were thrilled to find so many vendors with antiques and vintage finds!
We scored some amazing finds ~ big and small. Of our larger deals my mom and I both bought vintage theatre seats. Truth be told my mom came across hers first ~ and I had to copy! She's planning to paint hers {shown below} ~ possibly stencil numbers on the front and use them in the Colorado house.
I came across mine in the Repurpose tent. These were found by Cari from HGTV's Cash & Cari. She was kind enough to take a moment to tell me that she found them while going through an old Michigan Farm. How fun is that?!
I have additional finds I'll share later and for anyone considering going next year...it's a MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment